Signature Series Fine Liner Single Coil Tattoo Machine by HM Tools & Dye and Jack Rudy
Years of tattoo experience and the desire to provide only the finest machines led to the start and growing success of HM Tools & Dye. This company, based in Madrid, Spain, manufactures all machines in-house from a solid block of 7075 Aircraft Aluminum, brass, or top quality iron with CNC machinery.
This tattoo machine, designed in collaboration with legendary black and gray artist Jack Rudy, is a fine liner coil that is remarkable for how swiftly and smoothly it operates. Weighing in at 172 grams, this machine features a lightweight steel frame base with a jewelry-grade brass-cast side plate. The side plate features Jack Rudy’s name for a signature flair. This machine also features a silver contact screw, a polished brass binding post, and a 10-wrap single coil. It comes with a traditional, old-school style wingnut for fine-tuning your machine.
This listing is for Jack Rudy’s first-ever tattoo machine as part of the HM Signature Series. Jack Rudy is considered a pioneer of contemporary styles like fine lining, portrait, and lettering. The machine comes equipped with a spare set of screws, metric allen keys, and a mini jack cord measuring 6.6’ long. It comes packaged in a custom Jack Rudy Signature Series Box — “The One and Only.”
- Machine Weight: 172g
- Fine liner machine
- Lightweight steel frame base and jewelry-grade brass-cast side plate
- Features Jack Rudy’s name on side plate
- Gus LTD In frame hidden phantom coil system
- Silver contact screw and old school wingnut for fine-tuning
- Polished brass binding post
- 10-wrap single coil
- Lightened armature bar
- Equipped with swing gate tube vice system
- Fast and smooth-running
- Designed in collaboration with artist Jack Rudy
- Comes with spare set of springs and set of metric allen keys
- HM Tools & Dye owned and operated by tattoo artists
- Manufactured in Madrid, Spain
HM Tools & Dye provides a one-year warranty from the purchase date on this tattoo machine. For more detailed warranty information, questions, or concerns, please contact the manufacturer directly.