- Pouch Size: 2.25″ x 4″ (~57mm x 100mm)
- Self-sealing; triple-sealed for extra strength / aid in preventing tears
- Made with 60g kraft medical grade paper
- Also made with 30g blue tinted polyester film
- For use in gas, steam, and vapor sterilizers
- Comes with internal indicators
- Price per box of 200
Instructions and Notes:
- Insert the items to be sterilized into the Saferly Pouch and peel off the sealing strip.
- Insert the sealing strip into the pouch along with the item to be sterilized.
- The sealing strip is an indicator strip that confirms sterility inside the pouch.
- External process indicators reflect only that instruments have been processed.
- If using more than 1 pouch in the sterilizer, make sure that the plastic side of the pouch always faces paper side of adjacent pouch.
- Use a pouch rack to eliminate stacking of pouches.
- Do not remove pouches from sterilizer until they are dry.
All pouches should be stored in a cool and dry environment with the following conditions: