Critical Tattoo® CX1 Generation 2 Micro Power Supply
Critical Tattoo strives to provide tattoo artists with American-made products that are innovative, elegant, and above-all satisfactory.
This Critical X1 Generation 2 Micro Power Supply is favored by artists for being easy-to-operate. Easily turn this power supply on and off and increase or decrease the voltage with user-friendly buttons. It operates at a 6amp peak inrush current and a 3amp true RMS continuous current.
The Critical X1 G2 has 1/4” mono jack inputs for standard RCA clipcords and foot pedals if desired (although a foot pedal is not required to operate, as this power supply has a pedal override mode). It has two foot pedal modes — maintained and momentary with an easy one-button toggle — as well as a jumpstart mode for hard starting tattoo machines.
This power supply comes with a power cord, adapter, a wingnut screw, and a G2 magnet mount. This magnet mount allows for a configurable set-up.
- Color: Black
- Precision Regulated Set Point Voltage: 0–18vdc
- User-friendly on/off button, dual voltage preset buttons, and voltage readout screen
- Non-volatile memory ensures voltage presets are maintained even when power is removed
- Voltage presets: 2
- 0.1 volt adjustment resolution
- Two foot pedal modes — maintained or momentary
- Jumpstart mode enabled for hard starting machines
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Universal input (110-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Peak Current: 6 amp
- Continuous Current: 4 amp (true RMS continuous current)
- 1/4” mono jack inputs for standard clip cord and foot pedal (foot pedal not required to run)
- Built-in short circuit protection
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Power cord, adapter, G2 magnet mount, and 1 10/32” wing nut screw included
- Manufactured in the USA