Commitment to quality sets us apart. We stand behind what we make. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will make it right.
- All packages and invoices should be opened and inspected upon arrival. If you have received any damaged, defective or incorrect merchandise, you must notify customer service within 5 days of your order’s delivery.
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted for up to 30 days from the original date of purchase. No returns will be accepted after this period.
- Returned items should be unopened and in original packaging.
- Shipping, handling and C.O.D. charges are non-refundable.
- Needles, pigments, medical supplies, disposables, and flash cannot be returned for any reason at any time.
How to Return of Exchange
To Return or Exchange an Item, please contact customer service for a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER(RA#)
NO RETURN WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER*
- Your RA# must be clearly printed on the outside of your return package.
- All returned items must be securely packed for shipping to prevent damage in transit.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all return shipping charges.
- We recommend insuring all return packages to protect yourself against any loss or damage in transit. We are not responsible for any returned items until they are received.